First Blog Post: About me and the blog

Hello everyone. This is my first blog post!!! 😉

A bit about myself
My name is Vitalik Ivanov. I am 20 years of age. And I am in my third year of undergraduate geology studies at University College London. I was born and lived most of my life in Ireland, however, from my name you could probably derive that I have Russian ancestors. I am a sports fanatic and I enjoy practicing martial arts, going on skiing trips and playing basketball, wherever I can find a hoop. Aside from sports, I enjoy sharpening my skills in sleight of hand magic.

About the blog
The subject matter of this blog relates to geology.
I started this blog for two reasons. Firstly, I want to keep an account of the field trips I took part in and what I learnt during my fieldwork. Secondly, I want to share my knowledge in geology with people who have a mutual interest in the subject.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Down In The Abyss: The prehistoric 'Sea Monster' of the Mesozoic era

The Geology of Pembrokeshire, Wales